From Mumbai offshore wells, HOEC begins oil production and gas sales
On June 8, Hindustan Oil Exploration Company (HOEC) announced that oil production and gas sales from Mumbai offshore wells D-1 and D-2 had begun.
The business started in a stock market statement that both wells – D-1 and D-2 – had been brought online for production after successfully resolving technical concerns encountered during pre-commissioning activities. From ONGC’s gas processing plant in Hazira, the firm has begun selling gas to Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC).
The firm exports processed gas to its Hazira gas processing station via the ONGC pipeline network. The B-80 gas is subsequently re-delivered by ONGC into GAIL’s flagship Hazira-Vijaipur-Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline. GSPC then purchases the B-80 gas and transports it to final users via its extensive pipeline network.
Over the following few weeks, the business expects the whole manufacturing and sales activities to stabilize. Block MB/OSDSF/B80/2016, often known as B-80, is a 56-square-kilometer block in the western offshore that was granted on March 27, 2017, as part of the First DSF Bid Round 2016. HOEC has a 60% Participating Interest in this field, while Adbhoot Estates Private Limited owns the remaining 40%.